Jul 7, 2010

Rachel & Brian South Florida Museum Wedding (Part One)

Rachel and Brian's wedding back in April was completely designed around Rachel's stunning red lace gown. The details that she created for her decor were so unique that I have to split this up into two posts because there are just too many fabulous pictures that I must share. I will start with their First Look which we created just before the ceremony in the courtyard of their hotel. I love doing first looks because I feel like they capture the joy an emotion of the couple seeing each other for the first time so much more intimately than during the ceremony. So Here is their first look along with some of their other portraits of the day.



I love how you can see each of their reactions when seeing each other, so emotional








You'll have to stay tuned until tomorrow when I reveal all of the spectacular details of the wedding (hint: think Red!)

No comments:

Post a Comment