Jul 9, 2010

Laurie & Dave | Sanibel Island | Destination Wedding Photography

Laurie and Dave decided to do a barefoot beach wedding in Sanibel with just their parents and brother. There were a total of 8 people including Evan and I and including the bride and groom. It was an intimate and personal wedding, just about two people in love and we were so honored to be part of it.













Congrats again to Laurie and Dave! I hope that this idea of an intimate barefoot beach wedding will become more of a trend because it was so special.

Venue: Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa
Reception: Courtside Steakhouse
Dress: by BCBG
Florals: by Special Arrangements in Ft. Myers, FL
Cake: Yum Yum Cakes

1 comment:

  1. I like the shallow DoF eye closeup shot. Sanibel is a place I have been to many times since I used to live near there and it's probably my favorite place in Florida. They keep things real there.

    ReplyDelete