Jul 15, 2010

Geena & Henry University of Tampa Vintage Engagement Session

The University of Tampa is one of those places that you see a lot of engagement sessions done. It's a highly requested location, especially for couples wanting a vintage look. I actually attended UT for a few years so I know the campus a little too well, so when we do shoot there we try to expose hidden hallways and rooms that you don't typically see in a photographer's portfolio.

Geena and Henry met up with us on a really hot day to do their session and even though the weather was trying (very hard) to make us miserable we had a really fun time. Here's an example; walking along the campus to do an outfit change Evan begins going on one of his rants about something (probably movies) Dialogue-
Evan: "You know what I've never understood?..."
Henry: "Russian?"

I was busting a gut. I am hoping to be able to rent Henry on an hourly basis in the future to teach me other great ways to thwart Evan when he starts a conversation which will inevitably trap me into his dilemma of how different versions of the same comic book contradict the characters.

Anyway, you want to see some of the fabulous shots of their session right? These are a few of my favorites-







I just adored the little details that Geena thought of like her hairpiece, jewelry, adorable shoes, and the vintage watch that Henry wore. They are our lucky 10/10/10 couple and I so look forward to seeing the personal touches Geena finds for their wedding!

And vintage is the theme this week so stay tuned until tomorrow when I show off Ashley & Sean's 1940's themed engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment