Jan 20, 2010

Engaged! Natalie & Roger

We chose Howard Park in Tarpon Springs for Natalie and Roger's engagement session for the vast variety of locations in one area. They are using their engagement photos in a very unique way by printing them as their table numbers...only instead of numbers the tables will be named after emotions like passion, friendship, etc- and we incorporated capturing these emotions during their session. What a fun idea!












This session was an absolute blast despite the crazy low temperatures we endured. And of course being on the beach we had to get some sunset shots which were a challenge due to the crazy cold temperatures which plummeted as the sun set, and the freezing wind on the beach, but they did an amazing job.








They don't even look cold! And trust me poor Natalie was freezing as was I. Evan and I had to start taking turns shooting after just a few captures because it was getting too hard to push the shutter release with our frozen fingers! I still can't believe Roger walked in that water! I like to think that we are good at directing our subjects to make sure they look relaxed and serene but Natalie and Roger were true champs. I am so excited for their wedding February 20th and I can't wait to see how they creatively use these photos in their reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment