Jan 26, 2010

Cheral Floral Studio

I got the chance to hang out with Cheryl of Cheral Floral Studio while at the wedding show this past Sunday and got some shots of her beautiful arrangements. She always puts such effort into her show displays which really reflects the care she puts into her clients' weddings. A good florist seems to be one of the more difficult vendors to find for a wedding- and as the person taking pictures of the flowers I often see this firsthand as I encounter brides' bouquets that are wilting before the reception begins, or find myself scrambling to get detail shots because the flowers arrived minutes before the ceremony.

I first met Cheryl at a bridal show (we were booth buddies) and I had the pleasure of working with her during Barbara's November wedding. Not only were the centerpieces gorgeous and affordable, when Cheryl arrived in the bridal suite with the bouquets, Barbara informed her that it had slipped the busy bride's mind to order a junior bridesmaid bouquet for her niece. Cheryl simply ran to her van and returned with a beautiful mini bouquet for the little one that she whipped up and stated "Have flowers, will travel!" It was so sweet and impressive and I have been smitten with her since.

Here are some shots of her work at Wedding Show by the Bay:



No comments:

Post a Comment