Feb 18, 2010

Engaged! LaShonda & Franklin

This is for all you brides and grooms-to-be that don't like having your picture taken...neither does Franklin, and you would never know it from these shots. We met LaShonda and Franklin at the University of Tampa campus to get some casual shots in the park and more classic shots around Plant Hall. This was actually the first engagement session we've done at UT, though it is a popular spot I've seen on many other sites. I actually attended UT for a few years, so I know the campus well and was excited to see what creative places I could find that aren't often used.

Anyway, Franklin really doesn't like having his picture taken, but because he was willing to take direction when needed and be natural with LaShonda (who has enviable skin), they both look great in these shots! The fact is, that these two are really in love- and because they are just being their sweet and fun selves while we follow them paparazzi-style capturing the spontaneous moments, that love is represented very truly.

















This I can say is one of my favorite sessions to date. I don't know if it was the purple outfits, or those adorable shoes, or just getting to hang out with two very fun people in love, Evan and I had a blast and I know that their wedding pictures are going to be amazing come May.

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful, I'm so happy for you. Shakeva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats little sis! Such beautiful pics! Smooches & Blessings, Layesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures Sis.... A mom havre blessed us with such beauty & women that are truly photogenic.. :-) I love you always li BIG sis.. {Nicey!} :-)

    ReplyDelete