Nov 4, 2010

Real Wedding: Pamela + Dennis Palm Beach, FL

Pam and Dennis were married back in June in my hometown of Boynton Beach, FL. Our Dad's grew up together, so this was a really fun wedding to attend because along with her family, I knew many of the guests. )Her parents came all the way over to St. Pete to watch Evan and I tie the knot 3 years ago). My Dad and grandfather both attended this wedding, so it was really fun to have them watch Evan and I in action. Pam looked absolutely stunning and the first bridal portrait is on a lot of our marketing materials now. It's so funny how quick, rushed photo ops can sometimes come out to be "the" picture of the day.



















I got my Dad to dance with me at some point during the evening which always really more of a train wreck. Even Evan and I got a chance to squeeze in a few minutes of dancing which is the best when we can make it happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment