Aug 23, 2010

Pop-Art Inspiration Board

Well the past few weeks Evan and I have been planning an inspiration shoot that will be completely inspired by some of my favorite modern artists. Narrowing down which artists would influence the details was difficult, and after trying to incorporate Jackson Pollock several times, I decided to go with a more streamlined look that will utilize the styles of Andy Warhol, Piet Mondrian, and Roy Lichtenstein.



After scouring the internet for some other art inspired wedding elements (which was no easy feat) I created this inspiration board that I feel captures the essence of these three visionaries.



Now I won't be using all of these ideas and I have a few surprises up my sleeve that you will just have to wait and see. I am so excited to be able to incorporate some art history into this wedding shoot and glad that I finally have something concrete to show you all so you can get as excited as I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment