Jun 17, 2010

Christy & Joe Tampa Yacht Club Wedding




When we first met Christy and Joe we had no idea just how many different ways we were connected. Joe works at a production company Evan worked for years ago, and he went to University of Tampa when I did too. He actually won an art exhibition I held on campus while I was an RA. We had so much fun getting to know these two and their wedding reception was full of other UT alum, so it was certainly a blast from the past! Christy an Joe tied the Knot at South Tampa Fellowship on Davis Island and had their reception at the Tampa Yacht Club. Several details of this wedding are some of my all-time favorites, from the paper airplane send off, to the matching green Chuck Taylors the couple sported during the reception. (I may be a little biased since I wore sneakers to prom and wear my turquoise chucks almost everyday to the studio, but I digress.) These two are just too cute for words and their love for each other is so powerful that you can't help but smile while you are around them. Just the way they can't take their eyes off one another makes you feel the love.















Congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. Nammour!

2 comments:

  1. I am just a little bit biased since I am Christy's Dad and Joe's Pa in law, but their outer beauty/handsomeness is only surpassed by their inner love and Faith. A magical night wonderfully captured by excellent photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're love is genuine, and the pictures are proof. You two are a Role Model couple for all... LOVE YOU GUYS~!

    ReplyDelete