Apr 20, 2010

New Logo!

Of course the plan has always been to re-brand when we get the studio up and running. First things first....logo design. Although Evan and I do most of the graphic elements ourselves and I have lots of design background, I decided to hand over the reigns to a real professional graphic designer...as in it's the only thing she does for a living :) Scared to turn over the reigns to someone else, I am delighted to say it was an amazing experience. After many proofs we narrowed it down and then my designer Katie created the fabulous final logo that I am in love with. It is exactly what I pictured in my head but couldn't put on paper by myself. We should have our new sign next week and business cards following soon.....but here it is.



Katie is located in Tampa and I highly recommend her if you need any help with logo or monogram design as well as marketing materials. She's fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment