Mar 10, 2010

Engaged! Lejla & Nick in Downtown St Pete and University of Tampa

Well it has been one crazy week and a half for us, so lots to come on the blog in the next week. I want to start with this amazingly fun engagement session we did with Lejla and Nick on Saturday. We met in downtown St Pete near the water next to their venue and then walked around downtown for a modern scene, shooting outside of Signature Place and inside Ovation as well as along Bay Walk. Then we moved over to Tampa to the University of Tampa where Lejla and I actually both attended with some overlap- who knew! There we got some more classic shots and had a little more fun. I just love the props that Lejla brought along for the session! I absolutely cannot wait until their wedding May 1st which will be at the St Pete Yacht Club.
















I just love these two, you can really see how in love they are by looking in their eyes when they look at each other and that is exactly why Evan and I love what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment