Nov 14, 2009

Engaged! Christina & Matt: East meets West

Christina & Matt were one of the winners of a contest we had in September of coming up with a unique engagement session photo. Christina wanted to do an east-meets-west theme, with her in her grandmother's kimono and Matt in a suit. I though a botanical garden would be a great setting for this so we headed to USF Tampa. I absolutely love this session. Christina and Matt are the cutest couple and I can't wait to photograph their wedding next July!















1 comment:

  1. Soooo I randomly woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep and saw on twitter via my phone that you guys had new blog entries ( I sound so nerdy). Then I saw that you posted photos from our engagement session and then I couldn't sleep unless I pulled your blog up on my laptop. So now it's 3:40 AM and I'm so in love with your work and so happy with the photos. I can't wait to show Matt during normal waking hours. We're so happy you picked us as contest winners and we can't wait for July!

    ReplyDelete