Sep 1, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Pier Aquaiurm!

For those of you that don't know this about me...I am a fan of cake. If there is one thing that I enjoy more than photography or aquariums, it's butter-cream frosting. I consider myself a connoisseur of sorts, so when Emily at the Pier Aquarium asked me to cover their 20th birthday party it took no convincing. All she had to say was, "There will be 4 cakes".

And were there ever. Cakes by Carolynn provided 3 beautifully decorated sheet cakes as well as a 4th provided by Publix. There were other awesome activities as well as performances by the Mt. Zion Drumline and Color Guard and a baby shark dance by the Pizazz Song & Dance Troupe. But as you look as these cake pictures, for which I got the opportunity to be reacquainted with my Macro lens, you will see why I was in the clouds.










No comments:

Post a Comment